Subscribers thank you (free games)

Ludophiles

Qualified
As you might know the Ludophiles Twitch channel turned 1 year old this week and we had a party on Friday.

There's this tradition of giving presents to someone having birthday but we want to turn that upside down. As a little thank you for the special support of Twitch channel subscribers we would like to give every subscribers a game.

Every current subscriber and everyone newly subscribing before the end of next Sunday's stream can pick one from the list of mostly classic PC games and some new indie games below. We only have 1 copy of most games - so first come, first served.

For picking a game and receiving instructions how to redeem it please just post in this thread or send a private message here or send a private message on Twitch. If you haven't already you can click here to subscribe.

Now, the games:

games-games-games.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ronaldishome

Trained
Hello and congratulations on your 1 year anniversary. I am very happy to be part of the Ludophiles community. Presents are always great. I do very well giving them but not so well in receiving them. As for the game I choose, I think Roller Coaster Tycoon would be fun. If it is still available. I hope to be apart of the Ludophiles community for a long time to come and also be a positive contributer to your stream. Thank you very much and again, congratulations.