Tis but a scratch...

How about we replace ludoFock with ludoScratch for Twitch chat?

• Noooooo, keep the Fock!

• Yesssssss, let's get ludoScratch !

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eric

Expert
So... how about we replace ludoFock with ludoScratch on Twitch? Poll at top.

( ludoFock could make a return at some point when we are allowed more than 2 emotes only...)

Micha183

Good
naaaargh..blaaargh.. sorry im tired today, was a short night and a bad day. So my brain sucks a lot and it wont be translate the text below into english

Meine Gedanken hierzu wären, dass der "Fook"-Emote öfters in Gebrauch ist/wäre als der "scratch"-emote AAAAABER vielleicht sollte man hierzu den Poll an die "subscriber" senden denn diese können,dürfen/sollten denselbigen nutzen und bezahlen die emotes mit.

Last edited:
I love the "FOCK" :D But with that the "FOCK counter" is the more important one and of course Dahlia to say it ;)
The "scratch" scene is one of the best scenes ever made, so I definitely would love to have the emote :)
the other question is, how many subs are needed to add another emote?

Eric

Expert
I think meanwhile all subscribers have been informed about this in the one way or the other.

So I'd like to close the poll after tonight's stream and eventually initialize the process to change the emote.

Maybe next month we can proclaim something like a "run for emotes" and try to achieve the number of subscriptions required for 2 more emotes :)